Saturday, May 28, 2011

Roland-Garros Womens Fashion


Hello Readers,

I know I just posted a blog about Roland Garros but I really love talking about the fashion and since the tournament takes place in Paris, how can I not create a blog post solely focused on the ladies clothes! I will start off with my favorite outfit of the tournament. The honor goes to Maria Sharapova! This beautiful yellow performance dress flows so lovely and is so flattering on her and even better she designed it herself of course with assistance from Nike.

Front of Dress against Red Clay Cournt
Maria Sharapova during tournament


Back of Dress

Front of Dress

 






My Second favorite outfit is that of Caroline Wozniacki, now I would have chosen her as my top favorite if it weren't that I already had grown tired of the dress when she wore it at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Ca. I had read that she was too only wear the Stella McCartney dresses at the Grand Slams so to see her wearing them before was a bit disappointing to me and like I said I grew tired of it, especially since I knew it would look much nicer contrasting against a Red Clay Court rather then a Blue Hard Court. Tragically she was knocked out of the tournament by #28 Daniela Hantuchova but have no fear! Wimbledon is around the corner and she will literally be wearing this dress but in white for obvious Wimbledon reasons. If there is anything that I do not like about this dress is the ruffles they are a bit odd and almost seem like they could become annoying around the neck when playing. Well that is the end of my tennis fashion update.

Stella McCartney Ad
Love Always,
My Fair Lady








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers