Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wimbledon!


Hello Everyone!

So I know I have not updated my blog in a LONG time but I really have not had much to talk about. - but now Wimbledon has arrived! so to start off I would like to show the Dress that Caroline Wozniacki is wearing
Caroline Wozniacki in Stella McCartney for Adidas
Like I had mentioned in my Roland Garros Post she would be wearing the same style dress as before but only in white.

Now to the most controversial outfit of the event is Venus Williams Romper Which I actually like, it is from her personal line Eleven by Venus Williams. Many are not liking it but other then the zipper that goes down to her crotch it is nice to see something new in tennis fashion.

Venus Williams Eleven by Venus Williams


Now onto Maria Sharapova, her out was actually disappointing compared to the beautiful yellow dress she wore to Roland-Garros.



Maria Sharapova in Nike

Sharapova's Dress by Nike
Another dress that I really   like is Ana Ivanovic, it's very cute it reminds me of what Stella McCartney failed to do in Wozniackis 2010 Wimbledon dress.

Ana Ivanovic Dress by Adidas


And of course the KING OF GREEN/GRASS! Roger Federer looking classy as always.

Roger Federer in Nike
And honorable mention to Andy Roddick, he's looking good in the Lacoste, and the short socks look much better (ode to Mardy Fish). Interesting fact for the first time in Roddicks career his parents came to watch him play at Wimbledon, which makes me wonder...RETIREMENT??? will see only time will tell.

Andy Roddick in Lacoste
Good Luck to All the Players lets make some HISTORY!

 Love Always,

 My Fair Lady.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers