Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Little Mermaid

Hello "Happy Last Day on Earth",

Just kidding...it's past 6 PST and I'm still around (not that actually believed it).but anyways....
YAY! So on Friday, I went to Disneyland like I mentioned in my previous post, and I am so lucky! My wonderful friend Shannon who is an employee of Disney was able to get cast preview of the new Little Mermaid attraction at Disney California Adventure (D.C.A.) and the Star Tours attraction! I had such a blast! Star Tours was so much fun and in 3-D the ride hasn't changed but the story line has  I believe that there will be (don't quote me on this) 54 different story lines so most likely every time you get on the ride It will be a new experience! Now I also went on the new Little Mermaid ride at D.C.A. the ride itself is the same structure as Haunted Mansion where you sit in Chairs that can seat up too two people at a time. The Building that houses the ride is absolutely beautiful as is the art work found inside in the walls of the building! But the ride itself is lacking, I think it will be great for kids but the parent's won't be as entertained plus for being a ride about a mermaid in the ocean there is not one ounce of water! and the thing you will find most irritating of all is the story line it is so "choppy" it may make you a little annoyed. but really the Artwork and building are worth a look very beautiful but you could have some more cash on the ride itself Disney...On a positive note! I went on Indiana Jones for the first time! I can't believe that after all the years that I have lived in California I have not ridden on this attraction I am so grateful to my friends that they convinced me to go on the ride it was so fun! Well I'm done for the day and will post again soon.

Thank you,
My Fair Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers