Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello!

Hello!,
 My name is Mary and I decided to start this blog because I became so inspired by friends and other fun blogs that I enjoy reading. Also, I wanted to start something new to keep myself occupied and thought that this would be a great way to express myself. To start off I'd like to tell you the things I enjoy. most. I am an avid fan of movies and television(comedies, romance, action,animation etc.) I love to read and have made it my goal this summer to read every book that I own, I enjoy learning about history, different cultures, politics and food! I love learning and education for me is not a chore but a guilty pleasure. I also love cosmetics and I am 100% addicted to watching beauty guru's on Youtube.com. I plan on posting in the future my opinions of the things I like to enjoy and hopefully discover things I never knew I liked!

Thank you,
My Fair Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers